- Enhancement: TMOF_NO_PDB_LOOKUP added. In some cases on Windows tmOpen can take a long time while doing PDB lookups of loaded modules. This allows you to bypass that delay.
- Enhancement: Significantly better performance in the Telemetry processing thread on PS3, 360 and Windows.
- Change: default Telemetry thread priority increased to avoid starvation
- Enhancement: "Lock to end" checkbox is now persistent between sessions
- Enhancement: plotted zone times are now in the same plot group so you can compare scales
- Enhancement: Build information passed to tmOpen is now displayed in the session view
- Change: New license key system
- Change: Removed deprecated thread balance pie chart
- Enhancement: a -maxsessions parameter has been added to tmserver so that it can be scriptable. Now you can launch the server, tell it to capture N sessions, then have it exit when it's done capturing.