- Change: tmLoadTelemetry accepts TM_LOAD_CHECKED_LIBRARY and TM_LOAD_RELEASE_LIBRARY constants now (instead of just 0/1, which was confusing when reading the code)
- Enhancement: Linux libraries are now built such that you can use them with a FreeBSD distribution as long as you've configured your distro with Linux compatibility. Contact us if you have questions about this.
- Enhancement: TMPT_UNTYPED is now an alias for TMPT_INTEGER
- Bugfix: vararg handling in tmxgpu was leading to crashes in some cases
- Enhancement: support for OpenGL GPU timings (desktop platforms)
- Change: autoconnect is now a command line option and persistent