- Change: On PS4, allocate context switch trace buffer directly from the kernel instead of using new so no large libc heap is required.
- Bugfix: fixed missing/flickering zones in presence of thread name changes.
- Bugfix: fixed incorrect messages appearing in "Log" view in certain cases.
- Enhancement: reduced fetch times for zones and plots.
- Enhancement: importing recorded runs from a file is now much faster and displays progress information.
- Change: updated to SQLite 1.8.5.
- Enhancement: significant reduction in dataset processing time; in our tests, processing is now typically between 2 and 4 times faster.
- Enhancement: real-time indexing mode is now much faster - typically 30%-50% longer processing time than late indexing, instead of the 3x and more it was previously.
- Enhancement: processed datasets are now approximately 25% smaller due to a revised index structure.