One of the areas we concentrated on was streamlining the integration process for customers using third party engines. If you're an Unreal Engine 3 licensee you should look at our revised documentation on integration, there are a couple minor tips that can help get the gargantuan amount of data generated under control.
- Bugfix: dynamic strings were not properly sent to server if captures were paused with tmPause
- Bugfix: tmClose now generates extra ticks to help the server flush out buffered frames
- Enhancement: Improved WiiU support
- Enhancement: Added TMMF_ICON_EXTRA00..TMMF_ICON_EXTRA04 flags for tmMessage since some customers wanted additional icon types. In the future these will be replaced with real icons.
- Enhancement: improved support for unannounced platforms
- Bugfix: fixed stack size problem that was limiting maximum zone depth and resulting in crashes
- Enhancement: Server now stores thread name events that occur inside a frame, not just the current thread name at a frame boundary
- Bugfix: message sublabels were not showing up in zone tooltips
- Bugfix: console command entry key stroke was disabled
- Bugfix: Visualizer now checks for license file in executable directory as well on non-Windows platforms
- Enhancement: Check box for 'show groups' in the plot tree added
- Enhancement: Added TMMF_ICON_EXTRAxx support
- Change: UE3 integration docs heavily revised and clarified
- Enhancement: Added plot export facility to CSV in tmsym (beta!)