BETA iOS SUPPORT IS NOW AVAILABLE!
- Enhancement: we now have iOS support!
- Enhancement: additional support for unannounced platforms, please contact email@example.com for more information
- Enhancement: additional enhancements for the WiiU platform
- Enhancement: quad buffering of Telemetry write buffers enabled on all platforms (previously this was only on PS3 and 360)
- Bugfix: RADEXPLINK definition mismatch if NTELEMETRY was defined and another RAD product was included
- Bugfix: PS3 strings were sometimes not sent over properly in some edge cases
- Bugfix: tmShutdown now compiles to TMERR_DISABLED instead of an empty statement when NTELEMETRY is defined
- Bugfix: handshake timeout now honors the timeout parameter to tmOpen instead of being hardcoded to 1s
- Change: removed confusing and vestigial tab 'Memory'
- Bugfix: server is more tolerant of unknown string references sent by the run-time
- Bugfix: when -keeptmp was specified and the server connection crashed, the *.00 file was inadvertently deleted. Fixed.