This is mostly a maintenance release to get some bug fixes, polish, etc. out there.
This WILL require another full rebuild! Sorry about the inconvenience (again), the APIs have been tweaked to be a little friendlier, specifically the tmEntryEx and tmTryLockEx APIs take a pointer to a matchid instead of a reference.
- tmEnterEx and tmTryLockEx have slightly different signatures
- TMZF_FILTER has been removed since it's no longer necessary
- callstack propagation bug fixed when callstacks were only 1 deep
- Visualizer crash bug fixed if a session ended unexpectedly while the Visualizer was trying to load it
- Track minimization state is now persistent between sessions -- no more constantly minimizing unwanted tracks!
- Currently loaded session is highlighted in the session selector
- Some server exception handling propagation issues fixed
- Memory utilization in the Visualizer reduced considerably for lock events
- Very simple text-only memory reporting available by right clicking on a timeline bar or a memory event. This is just to show some of the data we're acquiring and processing as we move towards memory management feature enhancement.