- ENHANCEMENT: updated Android support, including support for TMCT_FILE
- ENHANCEMENT: support for QNX 6.5 on ARM
- ENHANCEMENT: support for Linux on ARM
- BUGFIX: endianess bug regression from 2.0a
- BUGFIX: zone view tooltips for out of range frametime plots now fixed
- BUGFIX: zooming in beyond 100 clock width would result in white screen
- CHANGE: visualizer uses term 'clocks' instead of 'cycles'
- BUGFIX: zero-length zones are handled properly now
- BUGFIX: events that were too closely spaced were being discarded
- CHANGE: documentation updates
Monday, August 26, 2013
RAD Telemetry 2.0b released!
Hot on the heels of the 2.0a release we now have 2.0b out the door. Lots of little bug fixes and official platform support for Android and QNX are the highlights.