- Bugfix: (Linux) Remove 'lsof scan' debug spew.
- Bugfix: (PS4) Fix broken hostname resolution.
- Enhancement: redesigned, more intuitive display of summary information for fast-changing plots.
- Enhancement: show "density" of summarized zones using opacity.
- Enhancement: significantly improved rendering of lock events in zone view.
- Enhancement: context switch and lock tracks now display way more information when zoomed out.
- Enhancement: display summary information about timespans too short to be visible at the current zoom level.
- Enhancement: new "plot per-frame totals" option for zones! (Right-click on zones in zone view.)
- Enhancement: zone search now has "before selection" and "after selection" modes.
- Enhancement: added "count" aggregation function and leading windows to generated plots.
- Bugfix: fixed numerous serious usability issues in text edit controls.
- Bugfix: fix double-clicking on a range of frames in timeline view jumping to the wrong place in the zone view.
- Bugfix: panning the zone view didn't work in selection region unless mouse cursor was over a zone.
- Bugfix: draw profiler pane on top of selection, not the other way round.
- Bugfix: fix 60fps / 30fps markers in timeline view being drawn in the wrong position sometimes.
- Bugfix: modify 60Hz / 30Hz vertical scale modes to actually affect axis scaling again.
- Bugfix: fix plot scale factor in timeline view resetting on scroll.
- Bugfix: fix incorrect rendering/display of TMPT_PERCENTAGE_COMPUTED and TMPT_TIME plot values.
- Bugfix: fix caching bug where high-resolution plot information wouldn't get fetched in certain cases.
- Bugfix: fix buggy zone find "visible" behavior (would use wrong search range in certain cases)
- Bugfix: fix numerous small UI glitches.
- Change: cleaned up session view UI.
- Change: database schema is changed! If you have scripts/tools that read TDBs directly, please refer to the docs for a description of the new schema.
- Bugfix: fixed a per-connection memory leak.
- Enhancement: reduced traffic between Server and Visualizer for plots.
- Enhancement: processed datasets with lots of plots, locks or context switches are typically 25-50% smaller.
- Enhancement: processing time of datasets with context switches or plots is significantly reduced, by up to 30% in our tests.
- Change: tm2export.py now writes CSV files in a slightly different format and produces one CSV file per plot instead of one CSV with all plots.