NOTE: THERE HAS BEEN A DATABASE SCHEMA CHANGE, BACKUP YOUR DATA FILES BEFORE MIGRATING!
While we've tested the migration as much as possible, there's always a chance that things go awry during the update, so we highly recommend backing up your old data files before upgrading. Copying the data files automatically is not pragmatic due to the size of some customer data sets (hundreds of GBs!).
- Enhancement: Android implementation now reports actual number of cores
- Bugfix: fixed connection bug for PS3, 360 and WiiU
- Enhancement: PS4 console name now reported correctly (requires SDK 1.020+)
- Enhancement: major performance enhancement with string retrievals (in particular you'll notice this while fetching messages)
- Bugfix: Crash bug when the server erroneously tried to mark some data sets as 'done' while they were still live
- Bugfix: cancelling "Profile Selection" was not working properly
- Bugfix: -NaN and Inf were not handled properly by the server for plots
- Enhancement: timeline section names now support up to four separate lines (via \n)
- Enhancement: copy tooltips using control key now works
- Bugfix: enabling multiple plots then disabling some would not rescale the Y axis
- Bugfix: middle click drag scrolling in plot view wasn't working
- Enhancement: callstack rendering tooltips improved
- Enhancement: callstack pre/post-guards added