- Change: QNX/ARM is now built with -fpic
- Change: removed dependency on dbghelp.dll for Windows
- Change: 'processing time' plot is now 'process time(ms)'
- Change: default zone pool is larger now, reducing need to resize continuously
- Bugfix: plot generation was crashing
- Change: generated plot names are shortened and now include 'by frame' or 'by time' unit
- Enhancement: prefetch window can be altered to reduce latency when scrolling around. This is a slider in the Options page.
- Enhancement: state tag backgrounds in zone view are more prominent
- Bugfix: mem track button would disappear and stay gone
- Bugfix: time scale calculations were off in certain rare instances due to quantization artifacts
- Change: updated docs on using regsrv32 to fix MS DIA SDK registration issues